Gavin is a commercial and residential property solicitor based in our Worthing office.
Having practiced locally for the last 15 years, Gavin was delighted to join Wannops
as a Partner in January 2016 and now heads up the firm’s property team.
With an emphasis on giving pragmatic commercial advice to his clients he advises
both individuals and businesses, both large and small, developers, landlords, banks
and investors on a wide range of property matters.
Gavin has lived in the Worthing area all his life, more recently in Ferring. When not
spending time with his family and two dogs he enjoys DIY, Golf and travelling which
he tries to combine with a love of diving and photography.
Gavin studied and obtained a law degree at the University of Kent in 2000 and a
Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the College of Law in Guildford in 2002
before going on to qualify as a solicitor in 2004.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial & Residential Freehold Sales & Purchases – acting for both
sellers and buyers on the sale and purchase of commercial & residential
- Commercial & Residential Landlord and Tenant – acting for both landlords
and tenants on the grant or taking of, assignment, variation and surrender of
- Residential & Commercial Development – acting on the acquisition and sale
of residential and commercial development sites whether on straight sale and
purchase or on conditional terms such as subject to grant of planning
permission and/or with overage provisions.
- Business expansion/relocation – acting for individuals and companies either
acquiring further operational freehold or leasehold sites or relocating existing
- Property Finance and Re-Finance – Acting for both lenders and borrowers on
acquisition funding and refinance of single sites or multi property portfolios.
- Investment property acquisition and disposal – including multi-site/occupier or
single units with vacant possession or subject to occupational tenancies.