Natalie Matthews Bunting is an Associate Chartered Legal Executive with Wannops LLP based at our Chichester Office.
She has been specialising in all areas of private family law work since 2004, including divorce and separation, financial matters and children issues. Natalie has experience in dealing with high net worth cases including multiple properties and pensions as well as businesses in divorce, whilst focusing on negotiating the best settlement for her clients. In addition to this, she is experienced in child arrangement issues including contact, removal from the jurisdiction, change of residence, child abduction; acting for parents and grandparents.
Natalie is a member of Resolution and strives to give all of her clients a fair and understanding approach with clear, constructive advice; working on the basis that separation should be as amicable as possible for the benefit of all involved.
• Children residence / contact disputes
• Child removal from jurisdiction cases
• Co-habitee disputes regarding property with or without children involved
• Financial matters arising from a Divorce or Civil Dissolution
• Civil Partnership dissolution
• Pre-nuptial agreements
• Separation agreements
• Law Society Family Law Accreditation Scheme