In recent years Worthing has kept under the radar of developers, commercial property owners and businesses from outside the area, purely due to the misconception of the town having an ageing population – which could not be further from the truth!
In the past few years this has changed and families, and those wishing to avoid the high property prices further to the East of the town, have chosen Worthing as an ideal option. This has caused the rapid growth of residential developments in the area and in turn rapid population growth.
Worthing has even more to offer to businesses with large sites within the centre of the town available and ready for development to provide new and exciting retail, leisure and commercial opportunities.
Wannops have recognised the potential of Worthing for businesses and we have recently expanded our office, which already provided residential conveyancing, wills and probate, family and criminal practice to be ready for the future.
We now have a commercial team which has the expertise to give advice and support in all commercial areas including employment, commercial property, company law, dispute resolution and all types of property and building disputes.The team is highly experienced, specialised and ready for the challenges.
So, if we can be of any help please call us to see what services we can offer to help your business. The key contacts are:-
Gavin Clark (Commercial Property)
Paul Harrington (Property Dispute Resolution)
Tim Fenton (Commercial)
- Limitation in Professional Negligence Claims - 3rd September 2018
- Is Divorce Law Reform Back on the Agenda? - 30th May 2018
- For Richer & Forever: Is Spousal Maintenance a Meal Ticket For Life? - 18th May 2018
- Non payment of Rent! - 16th March 2018
- Break Clauses in Commercial Leases - 16th March 2018
- Lease expiry - 16th March 2018
- Landlord and Tenant – Termination of Assured Shorthold Tenancies - 16th March 2018
- Landlords trump Administrators in Court of Appeal decision - 16th March 2018
- Deregulation Act 2015 - 16th March 2018
- When does checking up on your partner cross the line? - 16th March 2018