IT and e-Commerce Solicitors
Companies rarely trade without a presence on the internet. At the very least a business’ website may be a brochure site presenting the desired image of the business to its customers and suppliers. A company may use the internet to acquire goods and services from other businesses and even offer its own goods and services for sale and supply. The trading process will probably involve human interaction through electronic communication at its simplest level. In its more complex form an agreement may be reached by a wholly automated process between two separate computers. We can advise you about the regulations that govern these commercial transactions and provide you with terms and conditions and agreements which will protect your business and website.
Our services in this area include:
- E-commerce website content and terms and conditions and agreements
- Distance selling regulations
- Data Protection legislation and the information commissioner
- Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC directive) Regulations
- Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations